Your Gift is Important to Us!
As A 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization, Sunrise, Inc. relies on your generous donations. Your tax-deductible gift will directly help us continue to provide therapeutic horseback riding lessons to our community.
Click the following button to donate to Sunrise through PayPal.
We happily accept donations of goods and services.
Some things we are looking for are:
- Tack cleaning supplies
- Stirrup leathers
- Bitless Bridles
- Nylon Lunge Strap
- Rainbow Reins
- Slow Feed Hay Nets (Square and Round Bale)
- Regular Cleaning Supplies
- Indoor Arena Footing
- Toilet paper
- Salt blocks
- Stall mats
- Electric screwdriver & drill
- Western Saddle
- Tribute Essential K with GC Pelleted
- Standlee Timothy Alfalfa Pellets
- Children’s Boots
- Children & Adult Sized Riding Or Winter Gloves
- Round Bales
How Far Will Your Gift Go?
- $30: Bag of Feed
- $35: One Lesson For A Low Income Student
- $40: One Farrier Visit
- $50: One Round Bale Of Hay
- $175: Half Session Scholarship For A Low Income Student
- $350: Veteran Lessons For One Entire Session
Please call us at 765-935-4291 if you would like to make an in-kind donation.
Help Sunrise Move!
Sunrise, Inc. is planning to expand! By purchasing 100+ additional acres adjacent to our current property and constructing a new indoor arena, we will be able to offer year round services to more people, expand our programs, and decrease expenses in upkeep and feed cost for our horses.
Interested in helping us expand? Click here to find our more.
SPONSOR A SUNRISE HORSE
Are you interested in sponsoring a Therapy Horse? Your contributions will make it possible to provide the necessary care our therapy horses need to continue our program.